Compatible with GSM mobile networks worldwide including
How to query mobile phone status
Upload telephone numbers in a file or query our powerful API.
- Dependable global mobile number validation.
- Directly and automatically query over 220 mobile networks worldwide from the centralised HLR Lookup service.
- Clean your data by removing invalid or ineligible mobile phone records to save time and money.
- Increase effectiveness of SMS marketing campaigns and consistently achieve 98% delivery rates.
- Ensure all new leads are verified and contactable.
- Increase call centre agent productivity by only calling users whose mobile phones are turned on and live.
- Gain access to valuable network and ported information to assist with call routing decisions.
The complete HLR Lookup system
What people are saying
Using HLR Lookup to for data cleansing has increased the quality of my data 10 fold. My customers are happy, which means i'm happy. Thanks guys!
Integrating HLR Lookup into our Dialer platform was a great business decision. Our team now spend less time on wasted calls and sales have increased. All Call Centres should make use of HLR Lookups before every campaign.
All my clients need a contact form, and with the HLR Lookup API I can assure them that each phone number they capture is verified at the point of entry. This gives them peace of mind that they can contact their new customer as and when required. The HLR Lookup API is a great tool and I rarely build a website without it.
To combat low SMS delivery and response rates we approached the team at HLR Lookup last year and we've never looked back. All SMS now reach our customers, sales have increased and costs have gone down. The team are always happy to help, I can't recommend them enough.
The importance of clean and accurate data has never been higher. HLR Lookup is a powerful tool in our Lead Generation locker. Our data is enhanced with the information HLR Lookup provides and ensures we can be confident our data is as up to date as possible.
Ready to get started?
Directly query mobile networks worldwide from the centralised HLR Lookup service.Access HLR Lookup